ENTERPRISE SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME 2022
360 Woman Africa Trains 100 Female Entrepreneurs at Her Three Months MBA Program
As the country continues to seek measures to boost its economy, experts have stressed the need to bridge the gap between local female entrepreneurs and the global market as a panacea to national development.
In view of this, 360 Woman Africa has trained over 100 women through its mini MBA enterprise skill development program launched in 2021.
360 Woman Africa for the second time in partnership with Eudoracity Business School for the Enterprise Skill Development Program for the year 2022. Speaking at the graduation ceremony in Lagos recently, the lead facilitator and coach Dr, Yvonne Chioma Ofodile alongside a few of the faculty present encouraged all the graduating students to see themselves as the solution to Nigeria’s economic problems.
“We urge you all to go out and be worthy examples of the 360 Woman Africa Brand, their country, and the world at large following the best industry practices and ethical standards available.” She also stated that entrepreneurship even though it can be very daunting, “if they don’t lose their passion, energy, determination, resilient spirit, dedication to work, the excellent spirit you will be rewarded in the long haul etc.”
Students who have successfully graduated will be inducted into the 360 Woman Africa Entrepreneur’s Community where they will have continuous access to mentorship, networking, and available resources from 360 Woman Africa, they are also eligible to apply for the 2022 360 Woman Africa Enterprise Grant and stand a chance of winning a part of five million nairas as funding for their businesses.”
The program, which was launched and positioned to bridge the skill gap needs of women entrepreneurs in Nigeria, is tailored to raising leading business women who will build profitable and sustainable businesses from Nigeria across the globe.
3 Months MBA Approved Modules
The currently ongoing class has seasoned industry experts and coaches taking on the following modules:
- Understanding & Developing your
- business model
- Ideation & Innovation
- Understanding Business Finance
- Marketing Strategy (Digital)
- Understanding Teamwork & Leadership
- Building a High-Performance System
- Developing a Business Growth Plan
- Developing your Business Pitch
- Networking for Gold
- Governance and Sustainable Business
- Consulting and Advisory Sessions
- Business Pitches/ Panels
ESDP FACULTY 2022
- Mr. Success Osideko (Founder, Eudoracity Business School )
- Mr. Ope Sanwoolu (Director, Food Safety at PepsiCo Europe)
- Ms Yvonne Chioma Ofodile (CEO, Zetile Oil and Gas Ltd and Founder, 360 Woman Africa)
- Engr. Yemi Mofikoya, (GM, Vitapur Nigeria Ltd)
- Mr. Babasola Feibo (Head, Marketing Communications, Pixcentric Limited)
- Mr. Tayo Opatayo (Board Advisor, Leadership Coach, HR Director)
- Mrs. Rabi Adetoro (HR Leader, Coach, Speaker & Trainer)
- Mrs. Odunayo Sanya (Executive Secretary, MTN Foundation, MTN Nigeria )
- Mr. Segun Abodunrin (Group CEO, Tdx Agency)
Our Five Main Objectives for the Women in Business Training and Grant Program
- Increase the number of Highly skilled Business Women Leaders and Women-Lead Businesses in Nigeria
- Provide seeds capital and grants for Women Owned businesses
- To bridge the gap that exists between local female entrepreneurs and the global market.
- Increase financial inclusiveness for women in Nigeria
- Become the largest ecosystem for women entrepreneurs for community building and mobilisation, educational advancement , exchange of ideas, advocacy, inter trade networking and representation, legal representation etc)